Replacing your air conditioner, or installing a new one, can be a big project. Having a reliable AC installation contractor is the best way to ensure that your new air conditioner is installed correctly and that you’re getting the most out of your new unit. At 4 Seasons Heating & Cooling, we’re different than other AC installation companies because we always put our customers first. From working within your budget to finding a system that will actually cool your entire home, we guarantee that you will make the most out of your investment.
Working With 4 Seasons Heating & Cooling
At 4 Seasons Heating & Cooling, we aim to be the right choice for your home’s comfort. As your AC installation contractor, we provide a complete service that includes:
- Personalized Service: All homes are different, which is why other air conditioning installation companies fall short. We make sure to take accurate measurements that guarantee the system you choose for your home will cool every room, nook, and cranny.
- Guaranteed Service: Once we’re finished with installations, we won’t disappear on you. We offer two-year maintenance services on all new installations and also warranty the labor on your new system, so if there is ever an issue in the future, we’ll be there to help.
- Transparent Pricing: We always aim to be transparent with our services, which is why we only charge a flat rate. Unlike other companies that surprise you with premium charges, you’ll always know what you’re paying from the start.
If you want to work with an air conditioning installation contractor that cares, look no further than 4 Seasons Heating & Cooling. We go the extra mile to make sure our customers in and around Reno are cool and comfortable, especially during the summer season.
5 Warning Signs of a Damaged Air Conditioner
You don’t want to wait until your system completely stops working to realize you need a new one. Luckily, there are plenty of warning signs to look out for in your home. They include:
- Extremely high energy bills, especially during the summer months
- Low airflow running through the vents
- Poor temperature control in the home
- Increase in allergies and respiratory issues
- Air conditioner turns on and off constantly
If these problems sound familiar, then it may be time to consider an air conditioning replacement in your Reno home. With an AC replacement, you can eliminate annoying issues and enjoy the powerful flow of cold air.
Visit our reviews page to see what some of our satisfied customers have to say about our work, andwhen you’re ready to take the next step, give us a call.
Our Installation Process
Our installation protocol ensures our customers enjoy the safe and thorough AC system installation.
- First, we’ll assess your needs and concerns. You’ll receive options for enhancements, such as ducting, indoor air quality, zoning, etc.
- We’ll inspect your home’s heating and cooling system.
- Your home’s ductwork will be inspected for leaks and infiltration. This includes and inspection of boot leakage at the registers, return air leakage, and duct system leakage.
- We’ll inspect your home’s insulation level in the attic and underneath the house.
- We’ll perform a manual “J load” calculation.
- Finally, we will present you with a full proposal with our recommendations.
*To quality for FAD financing, systems must be Preferred or Evolution line of equipment and have a matching Connex, Housewise or Ecobee thermostat.
On installation day, we’ll perform the following:
- Pre-test of existing system leakage with duct leakage test
- Remove and install new HVAC system
- Complete any add-on items
- Perform a complete duct sealing and boot sealing as needed
- Install an HVAC monitoring system
- Perform a post-system leakage test
After installation, we’ll register your new equipment and schedule an inspection with the city and/or county. You’ll also be set up with a 2-year system maintenance plan.
Contact Us Today
4 Seasons Heating & Cooling is your reliable AC installation contractor. We work hard to personalize services for you and always back our work. This provides you with the peace of mind that other air conditioning installation companies lack. We’re also available for emergency air conditioning replacement, which is particularly important for homeowners living in and around Reno.
Looking for quality AC installation contractors in or around Reno? Call 4 Seasons Heating & Cooling at (775) 210-1665 to work with air conditioning installation experts who stand by their work.
“Extremely knowledgeable, on time, get right to it, and get things completed promptly. Explain what needs to be done and why. Have used them in the past and will continue to do so in the future. Highly recommend them for all your HVAC needs!!” - Walter S.
“Responded quickly and provided space heaters until my forced air heater was replaced. Can't say enough good things about 4Seasons. Their techs knew exactly what they were doing and were great guys to work with. Professional and knowledgeable.” - Debra H.
“I recently had 4 Seasons replace my old heater two weeks ago. They had it done within 2 days of the original call. Today I had a question/problem and they had 2 techs out within minutes of my call to help me! I highly recommend 4 Seasons to all my friends!” - Michelle D.
“4 Seasons is a top-notch company that truly cares about their customers. The guys did a professional job and did exactly what was expected. They cleaned up everything they brought. I would highly recommend their services.” - Kevin B.
“I highly recommend 4 Seasons Heating & Cooling. Eric was here an hour after I called. He immediately found the problem and was very professional.” - Barbara J.
“I have used 4 seasons for just about everything from furnace install, cleaning maintenance, ac maintenance, and little things in between. Every single time they come they are knowledgeable and professional!” - Anna C.
Each person we hire undergoes a background screening and drug test for your safety and peace of mind.
As a local family-owned-and-operated company, we value the same things you do. Our approach to solving problems with the best-trained staff and top-of-the-line diagnostic equipment is like no other.
Can any other company beat our warranty? Unlikely. All new installations come with a 10-year parts-and-labor warranty. That’s how confident we are in the quality of our materials and workmanship.