Keeping the air in your home clean and free of impurities is critical for any homeowners in and around the Reno area. With the help of an air quality company, like 4 Seasons Heating & Air, you can do just that. At 4 Seasons we’re homeowners too, which is why we understand what a difference the air in your home can make on your overall health. Whether you’re cleaning out your ductwork, installing new insulation, or just replacing your air filter more regularly, small changes can make a big difference in your home. If you need help, we are your indoor air quality contractors, available to serve customers in and around the Reno area.
Save on air quality services with our coupons and specials.
Contact Us Today
As your reliable indoor air quality company, we offer a full range of services to keep your home in top shape. Call us for help with:
Why Should You Be Concerned with Indoor Air Quality?
As any indoor air quality company will tell you, the air inside your home can impact more than just your health. Some other reasons to pay attention to your home’s air include:
- Lowers Life of Heating & Cooling Systems: Those same impurities that can hurt your health can also hurt your air conditioner and heater. As dust makes its way into internal components, it can lead to deterioration, which eventually results in mechanical issues and the need for AC repairs. Over time, those repairs can cut the life of your unit in half.
- Increases Your Energy Costs: Most homeowners work hard to lower their utility bills, which is why you should be concerned about the air quality. Over time dust and pet dander can clog ductwork and filters. The AC unit then has to work even harder to maintain temperatures in your home, resulting in higher than usual energy bills.
- Fluctuating Temperatures: Indoor air quality also has to do with the condition of your ductwork. If your air ducts are damaged, or your home is not adequately insulated, you will notice fluctuating temperatures throughout your home. Not only is this annoying for your comfort, but also it can increase your energy costs.
- Health Concerns: The most obvious reason you should be concerned with your indoor air quality is because of the impact it has on your health. Respiratory issues, allergies, and overall discomfort can all be attributed to poor air quality.
Keep your home and your family safe with air quality services. At 4 Seasons Heating & Cooling, we offer a range of air quality solutions that can be used to improve your home.
Visit our reviews page to see what some of our customers are saying, and when you’re ready, schedule an appointment for your home.
5 Signs Your Air Ducts Need Repairs
As your indoor air quality contractors, we can help with your air duct needs. Look out for these symptoms to find out if you need air duct services today:
- Low airflow
- High energy cost
- Cold or hotspots in the house
- Strange smells
- Excess dust
We offer air duct cleaning and repairs, and can also perform duct testing to ensure that your system is pumping air efficiently. If we find a problem, we will perform repairs to restore quality airflow in your home.
At 4 Seasons Heating & Cooling, our goal is to be the right choice for your home’s comfort. We go the extra mile to keep you comfortable, and we have the track record to prove it.