Although Reno is known for its hot summers, it experiences all the seasons—including winter. For homeowners looking for an energy-efficient way to heat and cool your home, a heat pump may be right for you. At 4 Seasons Heating & Cooling, we offer reliable heat pump services. From installations to repairs, we can keep your home warm during the winter, and eliminate any emergency issues that may arise.
Save on your heat pump installation with our coupons and specials.
Quality Heat Pump Installation
When you choose to have a heat pump installed in your home, you want to make sure it’s done correctly. At 4 Seasons Heating & Cooling, we are experts in the world of installation and replacement. When you work with our technicians you can expect:
- Personalized Solutions: As Reno homeowners, we know how different every property is. Because of this, we always work hard to provide customized solutions for all our customers. From finding a unit that can circulate air throughout your whole home, to finding something that works for your budget, we keep you in mind every step of the way.
- Warrantied Work: When we finish installation, it doesn’t just end there. We offer maintenance services on all new installations and stand behind our work and labor, so if there’s ever an issue, we’ll be there to help.
- Affordable Rates: We offer a flat rate on all our services, so no matter how long it takes to get the job done right; you’ll still be charged the same. We always try our best to work within your budget to avoid creating any stress for you.
- Quality Parts: If you need a heat pump replacement, you can rest easy knowing that the new system being installed in your home is quality. We only work with the best brands to keep our customers warm all winter long.
4 Seasons Heating & Cooling is the right choice for your home’s comfort. We make heat pump services a breeze and work diligently to keep your family warm and comfortable during the Reno winter.
Common Heat Pump Repair Services
If you already have a heat pump in your home, then you should be aware of the common issues they experience and look out for these warning signs, including:
- Fluctuating temperatures
- High energy bills
- Noisy operation, especially outside the home
- Poor indoor air quality
- Low to no airflow
We offer expert heat pump repair solutions that can restore your system to optimal functionality. We always start by performing a thorough inspection to get to the root source of the problem. Once found, we get to work performing our heat pump repairs, which can get your system back up and running quickly.
See what some of our customers are saying on our reviews page. When you’re ready, call us and schedule heat pump services for your home today!
Call Us Today!
If you’re ready for quality heat pump services, call us today. We are available for emergency heating repairs and can get to your home quickly. We understand how difficult it can be dealing with a heating issue in the middle of the winter, which is why we always have someone on standby, ready to help with your home.
Looking for heat pump installation services in Reno? Call 4 Seasons Heating & Cooling at (775) 535-7914 and get quality heat pump services from the best in the business.
“Extremely knowledgeable, on time, get right to it, and get things completed promptly. Explain what needs to be done and why. Have used them in the past and will continue to do so in the future. Highly recommend them for all your HVAC needs!!” - Walter S.
“Responded quickly and provided space heaters until my forced air heater was replaced. Can't say enough good things about 4Seasons. Their techs knew exactly what they were doing and were great guys to work with. Professional and knowledgeable.” - Debra H.
“I recently had 4 Seasons replace my old heater two weeks ago. They had it done within 2 days of the original call. Today I had a question/problem and they had 2 techs out within minutes of my call to help me! I highly recommend 4 Seasons to all my friends!” - Michelle D.
“4 Seasons is a top-notch company that truly cares about their customers. The guys did a professional job and did exactly what was expected. They cleaned up everything they brought. I would highly recommend their services.” - Kevin B.
“I highly recommend 4 Seasons Heating & Cooling. Eric was here an hour after I called. He immediately found the problem and was very professional.” - Barbara J.
“I have used 4 seasons for just about everything from furnace install, cleaning maintenance, ac maintenance, and little things in between. Every single time they come they are knowledgeable and professional!” - Anna C.
Each person we hire undergoes a background screening and drug test for your safety and peace of mind.
As a local family-owned-and-operated company, we value the same things you do. Our approach to solving problems with the best-trained staff and top-of-the-line diagnostic equipment is like no other.
Can any other company beat our warranty? Unlikely. All new installations come with a 10-year parts-and-labor warranty. That’s how confident we are in the quality of our materials and workmanship.