Is your heater failing to keep temperatures comfortable in your home? Do you constantly have to set the thermostat higher than normal to keep your family warm? You may be dealing with a heater in need of repairs. At 4 Seasons Heating & Cooling, we are your expert heating repair company. Serving Reno and the surrounding areas for years, we’re always here to help with a range of services. From heating repair to basic heater maintenance, our technicians have an affordable solution that will restore comfort to your home in no time.
Save on heater services with our coupons and specials.
What Is Considered a Heater Emergency?
A heating emergency is basically any situation where the safety and comfort of your home are compromised. For homeowners in Reno, this can range anywhere from a heater that is cycling on and off, to a system that is completely unresponsive. Emergencies can occur at any time, and in some cases, during the colder months of the year. That is why we at 4 Seasons Heating & Cooling offer heating repair.
As your reliable emergency heating repair company, we will arrive at your home quickly, and ready to work. Our technicians will immediately perform a thorough inspection to get to the root of the problem and then provide you with an expert repair. We’re homeowners too, so we know how stressful an emergency repair situation can be, which is why we are always here to serve our customers.
5 Signs You Need Heater Repair
Waiting for your heater to break down is never the best course of action for homeowners. In most cases, your system will warn you before an emergency heating repair is needed. Some of these signs include:
- High Energy Bill: Because your utility bill is generally one of the larger monthly expenses you have, when there is a spike, you’ll notice it. High energy bills stem from a heater that is in need of repair or maintenance.
- Strange Noises:Heaters are not known for being quiet, however, there is still no reasons there should be any strange noises during operation. Any noises ranging from scratching to grinding should never be ignored.
- Unit Turns on and Off: If your heater is cycling on and off, without ever actually heating, there may be an electrical issue to blame. This happens often during heavy use season, which includes the winter.
- Low Airflow: We’ve all put our hands up to the vent at some point to make sure that air was coming out. If your home remains cold often, and there is little to no airflow coming from the vents, your heater may be the culprit.
- Poor Air Quality: Is there an uptick of sneezing, respiratory issues, and overall discomfort, especially when the heater is in use? If your indoor air quality is on the decline, your heater may be the problem.
Visit our reviews page to see what some of our happy customers have to say, and when you’re ready for your heater repair, call us first!
Contact Us Today!
At 4 Seasons Heating & Cooling, we can help with all your heating repair in Reno. We offer flat rate pricing, which helps to make affordable heating repairs a possibility. We can also mitigate the risk of repairs with our expert heater maintenance plans.
Additionally, we are available whenever you need us. With our expert emergency heating repair services, you never have to worry about staying cold for long.