Reliable heater installation and replacement services in Reno
Installing a new heater in your home can be a great way to add value and comfort to your property. However, it’s important to work with a professional heater installation company to get the job done right. At 4 Seasons Heating & Cooling, we help customers in and around Reno with all their heater installation services. We work with you to find a unit that fits within your budget and then perform the installations needed to keep your system working in top shape. Additionally, we include maintenance service with every new heating installation.
Save on your heating needs with our coupons
How To Tell if Heater Replacement is Needed
Heating replacement may seem like a big investment in your home, but in some instances, it may be the only choice. This is how you can tell if you need heating replacement:
- Your Unit is 10 Years or Older: Heaters have a shelf life, and if yours is over the 10-year threshold, and giving your problems, it may be time for a replacement. While repairs can keep your system running, eventually it will stop working altogether.
- System Turns On and Off:. Is your heater constantly turning on and off without ever actually heating your home? A system that works intermittently is generally a sign of an electrical issue or mechanical breakdown.
- Constant Repairs: While most homeowners will opt for repairs over heater replacement, at some point, the cost of constant repairs will outweigh the cost of a new system, making it the wrong choice for your home.
- High Energy Bills: Older systems are less energy efficient than newer models. If you bay double or triple in utilities every winter season, you may consider replacing your heater altogether.
Although heating replacement does take an initial investment, in most instances it will save you money in the long run. Additionally, with our heater installation services you can rest easy knowing that your system will work perfectly for years to come.
Choosing The Right Heater for Your Home
Not all homes are the same, which is why finding the right heater for your home is key. At 4 Seasons Heating & Cooling, we personalize all our services to fit your needs. Some things to consider include:
- Heating square footage
- Energy requirements
- Ductwork condition
- Air quality needs
We also keep your budget in mind so that the unit we install in your home won’t break the bank. We work hard to remain the heater installation company you want to work with again. Best of all, we only work with flat-rate pricing, so you always know what you’ll pay ahead of time.
What Can I Expect During Heater Installation?
Is it time for a new heater? Give us a call and we’ll send a technician out as soon as possible. You can expect the following:
- We’ll assess your heating needs and provide options to enhance your indoor comfort.
- We will inspect your existing heating system.
- Your ductwork will be inspected for any leaks and infiltration.
- We will inspect your home’s insulation level (attic and under the home).
- We will perform a “J load” calculation.
- We will present you with recommendations and options for installation.
*If you are interested in FAD financing, heating systems must be Preferred or Evolution line of equipment and have a matching Ecobee, Connex or Housewise thermostat.
On the day of installation, your technician will:
- Perform duct leakage test on existing system.
- Remove old heater and install new one.
- Perform add-on services.
- Carry out duct and boot sealing if necessary.
- Install heater monitoring system.
- Test new system for leaks and ensure flawless operation.
Once your new heater has been installed, we will register it and schedule an inspection with the city/county. At this time, we’ll also set up your 2-year heater maintenance plan.
Visit our reviews page to see what some our satisfied customers have to say! When you’re ready, call us and schedule an appointment for your home.
Your Heater Installation Company
At 4 Seasons Heating & Cooling, our goal is to be the right choice for your home’s comfort. That’s why we help homeowners in and around the Reno area with all their heating installation and replacement needs. To add to the value of our services we also include full duct cleanings with every new installation, as well as repair and maintenance help to back our work with our customer satisfaction guarantee.
Are you looking for a reliable heater installation company? Call 4 Seasons Heating & Cooling at (775) 210-1665 and get help with your heater replacement and installation needs.
“Extremely knowledgeable, on time, get right to it, and get things completed promptly. Explain what needs to be done and why. Have used them in the past and will continue to do so in the future. Highly recommend them for all your HVAC needs!!” - Walter S.
“Responded quickly and provided space heaters until my forced air heater was replaced. Can't say enough good things about 4Seasons. Their techs knew exactly what they were doing and were great guys to work with. Professional and knowledgeable.” - Debra H.
“I recently had 4 Seasons replace my old heater two weeks ago. They had it done within 2 days of the original call. Today I had a question/problem and they had 2 techs out within minutes of my call to help me! I highly recommend 4 Seasons to all my friends!” - Michelle D.
“4 Seasons is a top-notch company that truly cares about their customers. The guys did a professional job and did exactly what was expected. They cleaned up everything they brought. I would highly recommend their services.” - Kevin B.
“I highly recommend 4 Seasons Heating & Cooling. Eric was here an hour after I called. He immediately found the problem and was very professional.” - Barbara J.
“I have used 4 seasons for just about everything from furnace install, cleaning maintenance, ac maintenance, and little things in between. Every single time they come they are knowledgeable and professional!” - Anna C.
Each person we hire undergoes a background screening and drug test for your safety and peace of mind.
As a local family-owned-and-operated company, we value the same things you do. Our approach to solving problems with the best-trained staff and top-of-the-line diagnostic equipment is like no other.
Can any other company beat our warranty? Unlikely. All new installations come with a 10-year parts-and-labor warranty. That’s how confident we are in the quality of our materials and workmanship.