Professional Humidifier Services in Reno
When the air in your home is too dry, you can experience a number of problems. Dry air can lead to dry skin, chapped lips, and even nosebleeds. It can also cause your home to feel cooler than it actually is, leading you to use more heat and increase your electric bill.
A whole-house humidifier can help alleviate these problems by adding moisture to the air in your home. 4 Seasons Heating & Cooling offers a full range of humidifier services, including installation, repair, and maintenance.
Call us today at (775) 210-1665 for a free estimate on a whole-house humidifier in Reno and the surrounding areas.
Benefits of a Whole-House Humidifier
If you live in a dry region, a whole-home humidification system can help with:
- Lowering your heating bills
- Improving your indoor air quality
- Reducing static electricity in the home
- Reducing the risk of respiratory infections
- Reducing the risk of damage to your home and belongings
Types of Whole-House Humidifiers
Some of the most common options for whole-home humidification systems include:
- Steam humidifiers: Steam humidifiers are the most effective type of whole-house humidifier, but they are also the most expensive. They work by using an electric heating element to boil water, and that water spreads throughout your home as steam.
- Bypass humidifiers: Bypass humidifiers are the most common type. They work by using the heat from your furnace to evaporate water. The humidifier then distributes the moisture throughout your home. We typically install bypass humidifiers on the supply side of your furnace. Then, we install a bypass duct to connect the humidifier to the return side of your furnace.
- Fan-powered humidifiers: Fan-powered humidifiers are similar to bypass humidifiers, but they use a fan to distribute the moisture throughout your home. They also require an electrical connection to power the fan, and we typically install these humidifiers near your furnace.
To schedule humidifier services in Reno, contact our team online.
“Extremely knowledgeable, on time, get right to it, and get things completed promptly. Explain what needs to be done and why. Have used them in the past and will continue to do so in the future. Highly recommend them for all your HVAC needs!!” - Walter S.
“Responded quickly and provided space heaters until my forced air heater was replaced. Can't say enough good things about 4Seasons. Their techs knew exactly what they were doing and were great guys to work with. Professional and knowledgeable.” - Debra H.
“I recently had 4 Seasons replace my old heater two weeks ago. They had it done within 2 days of the original call. Today I had a question/problem and they had 2 techs out within minutes of my call to help me! I highly recommend 4 Seasons to all my friends!” - Michelle D.
“4 Seasons is a top-notch company that truly cares about their customers. The guys did a professional job and did exactly what was expected. They cleaned up everything they brought. I would highly recommend their services.” - Kevin B.
“I highly recommend 4 Seasons Heating & Cooling. Eric was here an hour after I called. He immediately found the problem and was very professional.” - Barbara J.
“I have used 4 seasons for just about everything from furnace install, cleaning maintenance, ac maintenance, and little things in between. Every single time they come they are knowledgeable and professional!” - Anna C.
Each person we hire undergoes a background screening and drug test for your safety and peace of mind.
As a local family-owned-and-operated company, we value the same things you do. Our approach to solving problems with the best-trained staff and top-of-the-line diagnostic equipment is like no other.
Can any other company beat our warranty? Unlikely. All new installations come with a 10-year parts-and-labor warranty. That’s how confident we are in the quality of our materials and workmanship.